Rouge Hematite Jacques Herbin 1670 Fountain Pen Ink
The "1670" Anniversary collection celebrates the life of the 17th century French adventurer Jacques Herbin. Sailing from India, Monsieur Herbin arrived home to Paris with formulas for the now famous Herbin sealing waxes and inks. Enhanced with a metallic gold sheen that adds luster to all of your writing.
Celebrate the 340th Anniversary of J. Herbin with the 1670 ink. Rouge Hematite, a dark red color and earthy tone ink, a reminder of the historic Herbin logo. This intense and deep dye ink with gold flecks will bring brightness and majesty to all your writing. Great for fountain pens & most writing instruments.
- Great for fountain pens and most writing instruments
- Highly saturated color with gold sheen
- Gift boxed. Includes Herbin history pamphlet
- Wax seal "1670" adorns bottle
- Hand-dipped wax seal cap
- Improved wide mouth glass bottle