"Emeraude de Chivor" is part of the 1670 Collection celebrating the life and adventures of J Herbin. AS a French sailor in the mid-17th century, he made several voyages to India, collecting ingredients and formulas for his sealing wax and inks.
This exquisite Emerald colored ink is named after one of the purest emerald deposits in the world, the Chivor mine. Located in the Andes, the deposit was discovered in the middle of the 16th century by Spanish conquistadors.
Emeraude de Chivor is an elegant emerald green ink with flecks of gold.
50ml bottle with a hand-dipped wax seal cap.